Monday, November 9, 2009

Colin's latest quote


"I only tell my teachers one joke every 6 week or so.  
That way, they don't know it's coming."

(To all my Miller relatives, does that not sound exactly like Grandpa!?!?!?  A little scary how close to the tree that nut fell!)

Rewind to last week at parent teacher conferences:
Mrs. H:  Colin tells me the most interesting facts almost daily, so I thought nothing of it when he came up & said:

Colin:  Did you know they're taking the word GULLIBLE out of the dictionary?

Mrs. H:  I'm so embarrassed to say that I looked at him & said, "Really?  I didn't know that.".  Then he smiled, at which point I knew he had got me.

1 comment:

The Chandler's said...

Freakin' hilarious! I actually laughed out loud for quite awhile...and the picture fits perfectly! Wish we saw you guys more often...I think Colin would be a hoot to have around.