Sunday, May 30, 2010

The End.

After 21 years of service at our church, Pastor Darrell's last Sunday was today.  Darrell & Dee Dee, we will miss you tremendously! 

Emily said it best in an article she was asked to write for the church newsletter...
I will miss Darrell because he is like a part of our family, always there when we need him. When my brother and sisters were born he came to visit us. When my Grandpa died, Darrell came to our home to laugh and cry with us. Darrell gave me my first Bible when I was in first grade and helps me understand it.  He even helped us move into our new home. He is one person who always has his doors open.  
Darrell means a lot to me and I will never forget him, but God has called him to move on. Even though he won’t be in my church any more, he and his bright smile will always belong in my heart.
Bob & Enid, welcome!  We can't wait to make many memories with the two of you.
 

No comments: