Monday, December 17, 2007

GO BROWNIES!

Browns 8 Browns Bills 0


Well, we all made it through the storm this weekend & Dave even got to go to the Brown's game. One news article I read said it was 30 degrees at kick off with winds gusting to 40 miles an hour...just like sitting in the middle of a snow globe. Needless to say, Dave & his friend, Kevin had a great time & got home safely, although a 1 hour trip took them 3 1/2.


Welcome to Northern Ohio in December!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Hey Chris,

I am so glad that you picked up the phone and gave me a call. It was great to catch up, and I look forward to reading up on the Daniels clan regularly.

Ellen

PS. My mom was also thrilled to hear that you got in touch. She will be checking in on the blog too.