Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.


I have found out two things about having twins.
1.  Twins always have someone to play with.
2.  Twins always have someone to fight with.

Take for example, today's conversation in the car:
Cait:  Mom, Tessa's copying me!

Tessa:  Mom, Tessa's copying me!

Cait:  See!

Tessa:  Caitlyn, am I hurting you?  No, I don't think so...

Cait:  Yes you are!  You're hurting my heart.

Tessa:  You're not hurt, so you're tattling.  And I say "Arrg" to you!

Cait:  Then I'm going to turn you into a circle.  Bibidi Bobidi circle!
After I got my giggles under control, I informed that they were not being kind to each other & that because of that, they had lost the freedom to speak until we got home.

So now, we're home & they are playing library.  Oops...now they're arguing about a bookmark.  It's definitely time for naps!

No comments: