...Mom, I have a bad headache, I think I need some medicine...hmmm...do they actually have a headache or do they really like the new Tylenol I just purchased?
...or, (right after I put them down for naps), "Mom, I need to poop!"...hmmm...do they really need to go, or do they just want to get out of bed. Usually, I cave on this one. I'm not willing to risk it.
Then there are times like tonight, where I just have to think, "Do they honestly think I'm that stupid?
Me: Time to clean up the living room
Cait: I feel very sick. I don't think I'll be able to clean up the living room. (Slight Pause) But, I do think I feel good enough to play downstairs.
WHAT-EVER! Honey, I did not just jump on this Mommy Train! You are about 10 years too late to pull this one over on me! Sometimes it stinks being the last child! Sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment