It never fails...This week the temperatures dipped into the 40s & 50s, which of course led to the annual "Yikes! The Kids Have Outgrown All of Their Warm Clothes & Have Nothing to Wear to School Today" day. It is not my favorite day. In all honesty, it's not my favorite week. For this is how long it seems to take me to make the big switch-a-roo. (Going through the old & shopping for the new.)
I'm still working on it, but I made a good dent this weekend. Now the kids can go to school tomorrow with clothes appropriate for NE Ohio Fall weather! Yeah!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yeah, just did that myself. Not a fun thing to do all by yourself!! It's tough to keep track of all the sizes!! The funny thing is I finally put all the summer clothes tubs into the shed about a month ago only to turn around and get them back out! ARGH! This time I am truly done, now if only I can get the tubs outta my room again!
Post a Comment