Friday, October 1, 2010
A note of apology
Dear Mr. Chipmunk, Sir Field Mouse & Mrs. Morning Dove,
I'm sorry you became the target of our cats' prowling. I regret that they maimed you & then toyed with you, just for fun. I wish you could have had a quick death, but alas I know the truth. I'm also sorry that you died on a cold hard slab of concrete rather than surrounded by your family & friends.
You will be remembered (at least until I can get someone braver than I am to clean you up) by your rotting carcass in my front flowerbed/walkway & by your lovely gray & white feathers scattered all over our front porch.
Sincerely yours,
Chris (who wishes she hadn't seen the whole thing go down & did nothing about it) Daniels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hilarious Chris! So sad, true, and funny at the same time. Crazy cats.
great photo! very creative post. enjoyed reading about the Daniels 6 and catching up a bit. we miss you.
LOL!
Post a Comment