Over Christmas, we visited David's home church in Lima, OH. The sermon that day was from Isaiah. The prophet was reminding the Israelites that God had been faithful to them in the past & that by remembering this, they could face an unknown future.
I've decided to make this my new year's resolution...to remember God's faithfulness. Because I'm prone to forget, this year my goal is to write down one blessing each day. When "one of those days" come around (& I know they will), I can go back & see just how faithful God has truly been in 2008...
This morning, I am so incredibly thankful for our basement. For the past two days, it's been in the mid-sixties here (which was my blessing yesterday). Anyway, last night a cold front passed thru...with thunderstorms & mid-sixty miles per hour wind gusts. Because all of our kids are terrified of thunder, it was so nice to bring them all to the basement & enjoy a good night's sleep.
Some of last week's...
...Emily, who loves spending time with me
I've decided to make this my new year's resolution...to remember God's faithfulness. Because I'm prone to forget, this year my goal is to write down one blessing each day. When "one of those days" come around (& I know they will), I can go back & see just how faithful God has truly been in 2008...
This morning, I am so incredibly thankful for our basement. For the past two days, it's been in the mid-sixties here (which was my blessing yesterday). Anyway, last night a cold front passed thru...with thunderstorms & mid-sixty miles per hour wind gusts. Because all of our kids are terrified of thunder, it was so nice to bring them all to the basement & enjoy a good night's sleep.
Some of last week's...
...Emily, who loves spending time with me
(An unfortunate run in with some powdered sugar)
...David, who is such a man of integrity, such a hard worker, & even though it drives me crazy sometimes, does a great job with our finances :)
...Cait & Tessa, who were a complete surprise, yet bring so much joy to our family
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
...Colin, who brings much excitement & laughter into our lives.
Isaiah 25:1; Psalms 126:3; Luke 1:49
No comments:
Post a Comment