Well, after 2 weekends away, more specifically, 8 out of the last 12 days away, it's time to face the music. The "Great Daniels Clean Up" has begun. Yesterday it was cleaning out the camper (getting it dried out & ready for our next trip in 2 weekends) & doing loads of wet, muddy laundry. That is all done. Now it's the house's turn.
The kids worked really hard this morning, only having to sit for just a little while until they could work with a happy heart. When they asked (whined) about why they had to do "all the work", I simply replied, "That's the whole reason we had you...to do all of our work" :)
Things are looking good around here & now we're all off to rest a while. I always forget that it takes almost as long to recuperate from a vacation as was spent on the vacation.
BTW, I'm working on my entry from this weekend, but until then, David's cousin's wife wrote a hilarious entry that pretty much captured the highlights...thanks, Lisa! Enjoy!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment