I am not Super Woman. Shocking isn't it?!?! :) It's been sometime now since I came to that conclusion & boy, let me tell you, it's a real relief! So much pressure off.
About a year ago, two very special people entered our family's life...Jo & Jen. They are twin sisters that come every other week & clean for us. They are such a blessing to all of us. You have no idea what a difference 1 hour of dusting, mopping, vacuuming & cleaning the bathroom twice a month has made in my life.
Today was "the day". I love walking back into my home and taking that first deep breath of cleanliness & stepping on freshly vacuumed carpet. Heavenly!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Chris, it sounds like Heaven. I may need to find a Jo and Jen for my life...
I know exactly what you mean. We've been lucky enough to have someone come on a weekly basis to clean and it's truly a blessing. I don't know how we'd get along without it now.
Post a Comment