So, early Friday morning, I got a call from my friend, Karen. "Chris, last night I was reading a health & nutrition book & couldn't wait to call you this morning. You can take it for what it's worth, but as the author wrote about the side effects of Aspartame, I couldn't help but think of your symptoms."
After I got off the phone with her, I sat down at the computer to see what I could find out. I could find no "scientific" sites that supported what she read, but I did find quite a few "health nut" :) sites which did. I decided that removing it from my diet certainly couldn't hurt. So, since Friday morning, I've tried to be Aspartame free.
No Diet Coke (aggghhh!), no Tang, no fat free yogurt (just to name a few) & amazingly enough, by Saturday evening, the shaking in my hands had stopped.
Of course, I'm still keeping my neurologist appointment (which was moved up to November 19-YEAH!), but it's just nice to have the control of my hands back.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is VERY interesting. Here's hoping that the simple fix will kick it!
Let's hope this will do it!!
Post a Comment