Friday, May 2, 2008

It's not that I mind doing it...

...in fact, I get a bit of pleasure knowing that I've conquered a stain. And I have to admit that I have such a feeling of accomplishment when I see how nice & neat everything looks when I'm finished. BUT, I get so tired of looking at the same clothes EVERY week!

So, here's the deal. I'll do your laundry next week if you do my 10+ loads. A warning though... My mom likes to call our laundry "high maintenance". In defence of our laundry, I'm not sure how all that dirt & food leaps onto my children's clothing! ;If you can't read it, the last pane says, "What just happened here!" Thanks, Ellen for sending this one to me. :)

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Yes, yes, yes. I don't allow Craig to touch the laundry. Too many pink clothes. I like doing the laundry. I just wish it wasn't never-ending!

mammabaltic said...

I don't think I'll switch ya!! That was cute! I finally decided to get a google account so I can reply to your posts. It's always good to hear from you. Glad everyone is feeling good now. I bet you are ready for school to be out like we are!!! Have a good weekend! Amy