
There are parts of me that loath our minivan. One reason...I now have to admit that any coolness I once had is completely gone! When we first got married, we had this cute little red sporty car. I loved it! Those days are so OVER!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
But, on the other hand, I love our van. It has become a member of our family. It faithfully hauls all of us in (somewhat) comfort. We can store mucho stuff when we're out and about. In fact, with what we have on the floor of our van, we could probably survive for a week or so.
I just wish it didn't have such a funky smell! Where does it come from? What is it? Do I really want to know?
3 comments:
Chris, you're blogs crack me up! Loved this mini-van entry. Most mini-van driving mothers share these same thoughts with you!
What coolness you guys have in your mini-van!!
I remember that trip through the Catskill Mountains and on to Cape Cod, 1986 or so, in Dad's black work van, without many windows or A/C!! That's when we decided we COULD NOT camp with the little trailer ANY MORE!! Too many kids and too little space!!
Craig loves our minivan. I'm the one who harbors small car fantasies. Ah well. It did carry three coolers, two suitcases, a double stroller, a beach umbrella, chairs, a scooter, and a family of four to the beach...in some sort of style.
Post a Comment