Today was mowing day. I'd mow one row the length of our property, turn around to mow another row & here are "headless" dandelion stems sticking straight out of the grass I had just cut. How do they do that? I swear they see me coming, duck, and then stand straight back up just to taunt me. HHMMM?Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Things that make me go HHMMM...
As most of you know, we own about two acres of land. Our house sits on one & the other is basically a field that we mow. Every spring, that field turns into our "yellow-yard" as it is inundated by dandelions. So, for a week or two, the yard looks beautiful, at least in my kids' eyes. Then it turns into a field of white puff ball looking thingies.
Today was mowing day. I'd mow one row the length of our property, turn around to mow another row & here are "headless" dandelion stems sticking straight out of the grass I had just cut. How do they do that? I swear they see me coming, duck, and then stand straight back up just to taunt me. HHMMM?
Today was mowing day. I'd mow one row the length of our property, turn around to mow another row & here are "headless" dandelion stems sticking straight out of the grass I had just cut. How do they do that? I swear they see me coming, duck, and then stand straight back up just to taunt me. HHMMM?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment