Monday, March 2, 2009

Made us laugh aloud

This evening when Dave arrived home from work, he had an envelope in his hand. This is the conversation that followed:

Dave: Colin, here's the hospital bill from when you swallowed the quarters. Let's see how much it cost....opens the envelope, reads the amount aloud, we all gasp...JUST KIDDING:)

Colin (after a slight pause): Well, you can keep the quarters.

4 comments:

Ruby Reveles said...

LOL!! Chris, you are such a talented writer. I love your blog. Your daily posts are a wonderful journal and so much fun to read.

Ellen said...

25 cents sounds like a good down payment to me!

The Chandler's said...

I think that was quite generous of the little man! And, 50 cents is better than nothing!

The whole quarter story has made quite an impression on me and I have laughed so hard that I teared up a couple of times. LOVE your writing!

Deeb said...

Colin, is priceless!!