You can't ride in my red wagon
the wheels are broken & the axel's sagging
Same song, same verse
a little bit louder & a little bit worse.
'Seems like our family is singing the same old tune every week...only a little bit rougher & a whole lot worse. Cait woke up in the night on Sat/Sun with (drum roll please) (& I bet you can guess it)...yet another ear infection. Woo-Hoo! Nope, it seems we could not make it through the two whole weeks until tubes without another infection.
So what did I do? Tylenol (because they can't have ibuprofen a week before surgery), a heating pad, numbing drops & exactly what they tell you not to do...I shared prescriptions. Yep, I admit it, I started her on Tessa's antibiotic. So, during her ENT visit, I fessed up & guess what he said? "Sounds good to me. Why not?" So, Cait's on her way to healing & I'm feeling guilt free. AHHHH.
Hopefully, this will be it until Monday morning?.?.?.....
2 comments:
Why to go Dr Mom!
OR "Way to go" and we can pretend that English was my first language! LOL! :)
Post a Comment