The kids got into the action a bit, but also had a fun time playing board games, Twister & in the dirt piles out back. Emily especially loved having her friends, Megan & Kirsten, with her.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Sunday afternoon fun
Today, our church rented out a community center for the afternoon. There was some serious basketball playing...very non-aggressively, mind you, because after all, we are Mennonites. :) Kidding...boys will be boys, you know. I do have to say how impressed I was with Rachael's & Heather's playing. You both did a great job "representing" :)
The kids got into the action a bit, but also had a fun time playing board games, Twister & in the dirt piles out back. Emily especially loved having her friends, Megan & Kirsten, with her.
The kids got into the action a bit, but also had a fun time playing board games, Twister & in the dirt piles out back. Emily especially loved having her friends, Megan & Kirsten, with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun weekend. Hey, how much is it to rent that place? I've been there for a show and it looks like a neat place. I'll be watching for hair colored pictures....LOL.
Post a Comment