...thing to keep us on our toes...Evidently, our van has either contracted the same bug as Dave, Cait & the cats, is possessed, or has something wrong that the mechanic can figure out. In any of the cases, I hope it's fixed soon & doesn't cost a lot of cash, but that would be hoping for too much, now wouldn't it? :)
Yesterday, we had NO heat (a very bad day for that to happen by the way) in the van. Then, the temperature gauge shot up to the VERY red zone. So, I stopped, checked the coolant level in the reserve tank (which was full). When I started the van back up, it was fine...for a half mile or so, when it did the same thing. Except this time, the "change oil light" came on, even though I just had it changed three weeks ago. Finally, after stopping yet again to let things cool down, I was only able to go 30-40 miles an hour with pretty much no pick up.
So, you do the math...
(1 5-passenger (if we really squish) Toyota + 1 van)-1 van + 6 family members = -1 seat for our family. The rest of this week should be very interesting! :)
My brother just "Face Booked" me & wondered if it swallowed a quarter...hhmmmm there's always a possibility!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment