Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OUCH!


This morning I received a call from the school saying that Colin was accidentally poked in the eye on the way to school. The secretary waited an hour or so before calling me to see if it would get better on it's own. Unfortunately, it didn't. After a trip to the eye doctor's, he's still in pain & can't see very well, because his pupils were dilated during the exam. He has a rather nice size scratch on his cornea & it will hurt for a couple of days. They prescribed antibiotic "goop" to help guard against infection. Now we wait for the body to do its job. I really hate seeing my children in pain!

2 comments:

Carmen Rose said...

Oy! Get better fast little man!

Janine and Jason Byler said...

Oh, I feel for you, Colin. I scratched my cornea with a Christmas tree needle last December, so I know how it can hurt! Aren't our bodies amazing creations, though, that they can heal something like that all by themselves!