
Mr. K isn't what the world would consider a success. He doesn't pull in a 6 figure salary. He doesn't have a corner office, nor does he drive a BMW. But to 300+ kids at Smithville Elementary School, he is the coolest thing ever! You see, Mr. K is their janitor. He has one of the most thankless jobs I think you could ever have. Yet, he does it to the best of his ability & with great pride. In fact, he goes over & beyond the call of duty every day...learning the kids' names, playing basketball at recess with the kids, helping me set up the book fair, just to name a few. Yesterday, the kids showed Mr. K just how special he is in their lives with a rap. Precious! :) With the difference he makes in their lives on a daily basis, I believe he is one of the most successful men I know. Thank you, Mr. K!
1 comment:
Wow, cool!
Post a Comment