Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 5 - Around Town

This morning we said good-bye to Daddy, as he needed to get back home for work. Dad drove Dave (at 4:45-Uff Da!) to Wichita to catch his plane home. By 11, he had landed in Canton, OH & was on his way to work.

While he was somewhere over Indiana, Mom, Dad, the kids & I walked uptown to take a look around. We found some cool murals and even caught sight of more Dalas...Fala the Dala Brick Road, Dancer Dala (for the Swedish Folk Dancers), & Dala-mation (ridden by Sven).

Then the two older kids & I went into a couple of gift shops, including Hemslojd, where we took a few pictures of where they make the Dala door signs & sell anything/everything Dala.

In the evening, Grandma taught the kids some games she played when she was a child. Grandpa & I played a board game. And Emily & Colin gave a little piano concert.

No comments: