Aren't these two cute? Do you see that look of innocence in their eyes? I'm pretty sure it's because they didn't fully comprehended the vows they were moments away from taking. :) I think they had the feeling of being in love, but they certainly didn't have a deep understanding of it. If the truth be told, I'm not sure I 'd even know these two any more.Twelve years later...

Often, marriage is so daily. We are so different. Sometimes, we have had to choose to love. And, it seems that communication will always be hard for us.
HOWEVER, our differences is what makes our marriage strong. Choosing to love has strengthened our commitment to each other. And continuing to work on communicating keeps us talking. :) We definitely have a much deeper understanding of what love is and does! God has always been faithful to us...He is good...all the time! He has brought so much love & joy into our lives.
I can't imagine loving anyone else as much as I love you, David. I am truly thankful that we found one another and chose to commit our lives to each other twelve years ago today!
I love you, David!
xoxo
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment