and I have to say, that looks like a great way to pass the time. The kids & I got out of the habit of waking up early this summer, so this getting up at 6:00am thing is killing me. Usually, I don't feel so "draggy" until at least Thursday, but I think the whole late night trip to the ER on Monday did me in. Whine, Whine...I know. :)
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
How they spent most of the afternoon...
and I have to say, that looks like a great way to pass the time. The kids & I got out of the habit of waking up early this summer, so this getting up at 6:00am thing is killing me. Usually, I don't feel so "draggy" until at least Thursday, but I think the whole late night trip to the ER on Monday did me in. Whine, Whine...I know. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment