Disclaimer:
1. I know how blessed I am to have the children I do!
2. I know these years will pass quickly & that I need to enjoy them.
3. I know how fortunate I am to be able to stay at home with my kiddos.
That said:
1. I can't wait for the days that I can find my shoes, key, purse, __________ (fill in the blank) exactly where I left them, instead of where the girls last took them without me knowing.
2. I long for the time when the only mess at my house is the mess Dave & I make.
3. Nor can I wait for the days when I can be heard over the low roar that seems to be present at our house at all times.
Just needed to get that off of my chest. Thank you.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment