A couple of days ago, I decided to add a counter to my blog, as I was a bit curious if anyone was "reading me". As of this writing, I've had 73 hits. Who are you people?!?! :)
On one hand, I love that there are so many people interested in our family. I love being able to share the daily-ness of our lives and in the process, help myself remember. On the other hand, it's a very odd feeling that there have been 73 people reading about our lives during the last few days & I have no idea who you are.
So, whoever you are, I hope you enjoy your "stay" as you visit with our family.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Me - Karen Nettie! :)
ME!! Love your writing, and Love your family!!! Your awesome Chris we love reading about the kids! :)
Post a Comment