Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Birthday Bash

On Friday evening, 3 girls spent the night with Emily to celebrate her 9th birthday. (As a side note, they are 3 really great kids! Well done, Shawn & Tish, Milan & Amy & Todd & Pam! ;o) )

Two of the girls couldn't make it until later, so I took Emily, Megan & Colin to see the College of Wooster's Pipe & Drum Band & Dancers as they performed on the square in downtown Wooster. What a great show.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Later, when all the girls arrived, the festivities began. After presents & cake, they had fun in the basement doing girl-type, giggly things until about midnight. I didn't even hear them go to bed, but they assured me that they stayed up "all night". (Funny, because when I checked on them at 12:30, they were all sawing logs.) :)


In the morning it was pancakes, Webkinz & a game of basketball before heading home. She had a really great time with her friends.

No comments: