Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm so excited!



Oh yeah, baby, the wait's almost over!

Let me know your favorite Office quote & I'll send you your very own Schrute Buck (or Stanley Nickle...your choice)
One of my top ten picks:
"I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon- sue me- and since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that."-Michael Scott

1 comment:

LISA LYNNE said...

Well, I'm one of your 73 readers. I love checking in even though I don't comment often.

And I cannot tell you the excitement Thursday evening when Brian and I were able to watch the season premiere of The Office. What a rich show. I really hope you saw the olympic promos that they did. In case you didn't here's the link to one of my favorites and it's longer than the one that was aired:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3LvVX_rJEg

Now I want my Schrute buck. :)