So, here's the deal...
Instead of putting up all of our Christmas decorations...We will decorate the Christmas tree & then I will take a nap (maybe a long winter's one) or read a book with the time I've saved. (Added bonus...I don't have to spend time keeping the cats away from the decorations...well ok, maybe that's a bit optimistic!)

Instead of baking, baking, baking...I will buy store cut-out cookies & have fun decorating them together with the kids. (Prepare the Dust Buster, this is gonna get messy!)
Instead of buying as many gifts for the kids as the budget will allow...they will each get 3 (If it's good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for them) :)...and by the way, I'm all done!
Instead of writing & sending Christmas cards...I will catch up with all of you in the spring (Have a great winter!)...but I do really appreciate the ones I'm getting from you. :)
However, I WILL...
...do daily devotions with the kids to help keep them focused on Jesus, the true meaning of the season
...create newborn bundles & health kits with our family for those who need them most
...drink hot cocoa, turn on cheesy TV Christmas Specials & cozy under a blanket with my husband & kids
After all, life is full of choices!
1 comment:
Quite possibly the best Christmas photo ever!
Post a Comment