Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Monday, December 29, 2008
What should we do tonight?
Last night, Dave surprised me by asking if we all wanted to go to Columbus to watch our favorite Christmas light show. We found the Picktown Lights three years ago when I stayed home from church with a sick little one. The CBS morning show was featuring "over the top" light shows & mentioned one from the Columbus area. We decided to check it out & have gone every year since. We all think it's pretty cool (although my videoing of it just doesn't do it justice).
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
VERY cool! And I love TSO, which alot of these serious light display people are using because it fits so well with this kind of thing. Yay! Nothing around here this cool that I have seen.
Post a Comment