The weathermen are in their glory...the NEXRAD radar all fired up & ready to go.
Ran a tub of water, just in case.
Plenty of flashlights & batteries...and gas lamps.
Cupboards stocked...
BRING IT ON!
FORECAST...A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 7 AM EST WEDNESDAY FOR PORTIONS OF NORTHEAST AND NORTH CENTRAL OHIO. THIS STORM WILL BRING A MIXTURE SNOW... SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN TO THE AREA. SNOW IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN TO SPREAD INTO THE AREA THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING. IT WILL THEN LIKELY BECOME MIXED WITH OR CHANGE OVER TO SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN.
PS The kids will be so disappointed if this storm doesn't cause a delay tomorrow. :)
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm serious you should all come over if you are without electric again!!!! I'm not sure if I'm more ready for the delay or my kids. LOL!!!
This brings back very unpleasant memories. Good Luck!
Post a Comment