Monday, December 8, 2008

Never at a loss for something to do

During the Christmas Season, there is always something going on in the area to see or to do. This weekend, we...
...put up the tree (mostly Dave & the kids while I was at work...such a brave man he is!)

...visited a "drive-thru" live nativity

...toured the buildings at the Smithville Historical Society (At the Mishler Mill, Aunt Lyn even helped Colin to do some weaving.),

...searched for the Christ Child at Oak Grove Mennonite Church.

...Emily went on her special day out with Grandma to see The Nutcracker Ballet while

...Colin & David got in a bit of sledding on Sunday afternoon.

Although it was really cold out all weekend, a beautiful snow had fallen on Saturday which made everything seem a bit magical.


1 comment:

mammabaltic said...

What a fun weekend! I wish I would have remembered about Smithville happenings....I forgot. Milan has been wanting to see them since Molly went there on field trip last year....just wait till this year....field trip-project-tests!!! See you tonight!! I'll be looking for you all!!