Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Nights...

...in High School were Dance Nights. I longed to go to one of theses dances. In fact, I yearned to go. Finally, one Friday night when I was a Junior or so, I went...and it was horrible! So stupid. No one danced, everyone stood against the walls acting "cool" & by the end of the night, there was at least one fight. Well, tonight, I finally saw what a real Friday night dance was supposed to be like (even though this one ended with a "fight" also. ) :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

3 comments:

seth and rachael said...

loved it-thanks for sharing!
~the clarks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your wild and crazy times. Makes me remember our silly nights, both when I was little and when our kids were little!

Mama Bear said...

That was really cute. Looks like you had fun!