that things are always more fun when there are friends around? Today, Amy & I painted her newly remodeled living room. Despite needing to feed & keep 7 kids occupied, we were able to get done in just a couple of hours. And speaking of friends, last night, Karen & I were able to visit for an hour or so, while our husbands were out & about.Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Have you ever noticed...
that things are always more fun when there are friends around? Today, Amy & I painted her newly remodeled living room. Despite needing to feed & keep 7 kids occupied, we were able to get done in just a couple of hours. And speaking of friends, last night, Karen & I were able to visit for an hour or so, while our husbands were out & about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment