Maybe I watched one too many "Price is Right" shows when I was little. Who knows? But I can still hear Bob's voice in my head, "Control the pet population; have your pets spade or neutered." Yes, Bob, I heard & I remembered. Flash & Nina are getting fixed today.
On a related topic, Colin could not understand why his cat had to have an operation if girls are the ones that have the babies. I tried to explain that it takes both a boy & girl to have a baby, which seemed to confuse him even more. Evidenced by his comment, "No, mom, that doesn't make sense, I have never seen a man that's going to have a baby." Like any intelligent person, I responded, "Well, still, he has to go, too; just in case. " :)
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment