Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's official...

Winter now starts on October 28th in Northeast Ohio



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


"Mom, can we please wear our winter coats to school. (I guess I was in denial & trying to hold out as long as possible.) It was freezing at recess yesterday!"-Emily

1 comment:

LISA LYNNE said...

Chris, that is disgusting. It hailed here yesterday but that snow is just terrifying. This is one of the reasons I HATE FALL! If it were always beautiful and sunny and crisply cool out, I'd probably love it.

And re: Sarah Palin. Alright, I think I'd quite like and maybe even admire her...if she weren't running for vice president. Alas. I really have cooled down quite a bit on the issue. I'd love to have an election night party with all the people I know, supporters from each side. I think it would be great fun!