Friday, October 17, 2008

On our quest...

...to become the most pitiful family in America, we've added Colin, Cait & Tessa to the injured list

Colin: has been coughing a lot this week & with his history of asthma & related sicknesses, I took him to his ENT Dr. "He has a lot of gunk in his lower right lung. I really don't like the sound of it." So, it's Albuterol (nebulizer) treatments for him 3 times a day until the wheezing stops & an antibiotic for ten days. He woke up this morning with a "really sore throat". Hopefully, that's just from breathing through his mouth last night.

Tessa: may be headed to the Dr in the next couple of days if her coughing doesn't stop. I don't hear the wheezing or labored breathing like Colin has, so we'll see if it's just drainage from her cold.

Cait: Decided to have a run in with the pole in our basement. Her eye took the majority of the blow, but her chin also saw a little action.

So, Dave & Emily are our hold outs. They're the ones keeping us all together for the past few days. :)

Chris update: I have caught a cold (I HATE sore throats!), but, the tingling seems to have stopped in my arm & leg. My muscles still seem a little "tired", but nothing like at the beginning of the week. Still waiting to heart back about the last blood test, but I am feeling a lot better in that area.

Thanks again for all of your prayers. Who knows where we'd be without them! :)

No comments: