Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chris, Where have you been?

For the past week or so, I have felt like CRAP!  I finally went to the Dr. yesterday.  When I told all my symptoms, I actually felt like a hypochondriac.   I swear, I'm not making it up, but it's hard, because no one can "see" it.  Basically, my hands are shaky, my hip & other joints hurt & my muscles feel like jell-o.   No fever, vomiting, rash, etc.  So, I had some blood work done.  Results should be in today.  I'll let you all know.  But in the mean time, could you be praying for us?  Dave is having to take on a lot more responsibility & I know it's wearing him out.  And of course, my brain immediately goes to the worst...so peace for me.  Thanks to all of my cyber-friends.

2 comments:

mammabaltic said...

I've been wondering...hope you are feeling better soon. We made it through our first test of this week. Now the homework, reading and soil test this week!! Maybe you have mono? That would be my guess. I'll be waiting for results.

Ellen said...

Big hugs from GA.