After yesterday's post, I received a couple of emails inquiring about Colin (mostly about his safety). Let me explain...Dave & Colin, being Dave & Colin (& members of the male gender), thought this would be a funny thing to try. Me being me, thought it would be a great photo op. Needless to say, the tooth is too small, even for needle-nose pliers. They tried once, I got seriously grossed out & that was the end of that.
So, he still has this tiny little tooth hanging on by literally the skin of his teeth. I am way too nauseated by the thought of looking at it, much less touching it to do anything about it. Grandma may have to come to our rescue, again. Her years teaching 2nd grade have not been in vain.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Want to borrow a pair of my jewelry pliers? They have a tiny little delicate tips on them just right for lil bitty teefys. LOL!
That was a funny picture. I wondered how many teeth he was pulling out with those!!?? That is one thing I always said when my kids had a loose tooth was the poor teacher that had to look at it all day long!! It's amazing how long a tooth can hang one to one single strand!
my dad pulled out ALL of our teeth with a needle nose pliers and a tissue! cruel and unusual punishment!
Post a Comment