Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hallelujah!!! It makes my heart want to sing!

'Kids went back to school today! Doo-Dah, Doo-Dah
'Kids went back to school today, oh the Doo-Dah Day!

It hit me on Monday that we were all suffering from "Cabin Fever"...why? It was too stinking cold to go outside & enjoy the snow. So, the walls seemed to close in tighter & tighter as the days went on.

That day as the temps finally soared into the double digits (11 F), I decided it was time to get them out of the house. So, with only their little eyes peeping out from behind winter clothes, I sent them outside to shovel. When I checked on them, they were shoveling our field...not the driveway or sidewalk. Oh well, at least they were burning off some pent up energy, without destroying the house or each other in the process.:)

So, what did we do during our 6 day mini-vacation?

No comments: