Monday, January 26, 2009

My how things have changed!

You know, at one time about ten years ago, I (we) used to stay up all night (or at least most of the night) doing fun things like watching movies, playing cards, hanging out with friends, etc. And to sweeten the deal, I (we) were able to sleep in to counteract that lack of sleep.

My how things have changed...the "fun stuff" has been replaced by hearing Cait cry out my name in the middle of the night, Saturday, then opening her door just in time to see her throw up all over her bedding, wall & carpet. We got her all cleaned up, stripped her bed, moved her to a pack & play, then repeated the whole ordeal 2 hours later. And to sweeten the deal, we got up at 7, as all kids were up, including Miss Sick-o.

But, I have to say, this deal is much better than the one we had ten years ago!

No comments: