skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, January 10, 2009
An update...
...Colin's tooth finally came out with
only
a "little encouragement" this evening. (Once again, just a funny photo set up.) Mom actually pulled it forward a little & out it popped right out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Daniels 6
Visits
Blog Archive
►
2010
(77)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(11)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(20)
▼
2009
(251)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(26)
▼
January
(33)
Something I've noticed about 3 year olds...
Happy 100th Day!
Yet two more people I'm thankful for...
Today by the numbers
The Face of Hospitality
My how things have changed!
2 more of my favorite people...
I admit it
Updates on all of us
Hallelujah!!! It makes my heart want to sing!
Happy History-Making Day!
A self revelation
Well, I've finally done it...
I think Napoleon Dynamite said it best...
Spirit week cut short, but still fun
What I awoke to this morning on my clock radio ala...
What to do on a day like today?
Choosing my battles carefully
A nice break in our week
A bright spot in an otherwise very cold, dreary day.
This weekend's gift
As predicted
An update...
Here we go again!
An explaination & update
What some kids will do for a little cash...
I feel so empowered!
The Agony of Defeat
My New Year Resolutions
A little about the past few days
Cait's quote of the week
Yet another "visitor"
HAPPY 2009!
►
2008
(239)
►
December
(37)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(29)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(7)
►
December
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment