On Monday, Joyce, my mother in law, came for a quick visit. She played with the girls, ate lunch with Colin & David at school, beat me twice at Blokus (her first time playing, mind you) while we gabbed & caught up (in my defense, I think I was distracted...yeah, I'll stick with that story:) ), visited with the older two when they got home, read the kids a stack of books & even brought us supper. What a nice mini-vacation for all of us.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
A nice break in our week
On Monday, Joyce, my mother in law, came for a quick visit. She played with the girls, ate lunch with Colin & David at school, beat me twice at Blokus (her first time playing, mind you) while we gabbed & caught up (in my defense, I think I was distracted...yeah, I'll stick with that story:) ), visited with the older two when they got home, read the kids a stack of books & even brought us supper. What a nice mini-vacation for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what's funny, I got "wings of War" an airplane game for christmas, I got it out to play. Mom played with Krista, and promptly beat my tail...
Post a Comment