Wednesday, February 18, 2009

7 days 19 hours

This is the amount of time it takes for a quarter to travel through a six year old body. Thought you'd be interested :).

The ironic thing... he passed it immediately after we got home from his second x-ray...nice timing, I know!

The truly amazing thing...evidently, the body has a better interest rate than the banks do, because there were TWO that came out! When I asked him about this...


Weeeeell, (love how he started with this) I was carrying around 4 quarters. Then, I only had two. I got confused. I guess I swallowed 2 not one...You Think?!?!?!

Anyway, I'm just thankful that the whole ordeal is over.

By the way, I considered entitling this post "Free at last, Free at last, thank God almighty, they're free at last" But thought it might be a bit tacky.

3 comments:

Deeb said...

The girls thought at first that it was a miracle that he got two out of one!! But now they are just laughing their heads off. :) Glad everything came out all right!

Carmen Rose said...

Now that's a story for the rehersal dinner! ;)

The Bean's said...

my husband and I got a good laugh out of this story. we can't wait to see what our little child has in store for us... :o)