Tuesday, February 10, 2009

O.P.D.

Obsessive Packing Disorder n. - a disorder in which a person experiences recurrent, intrusive thoughts (obsessions) and feels compelled to pack any & all containers with random objects

At the age of three, each of my girls have gone through this strange phase in which they feel the need to gather and pack any and all items into boxes, bags, Rubbermaid containers & purses (or anything else that is suitable). I honestly don't know if this is a girl thing in general or if it's just a Daniels thing.

It would completely drive me crazy except for the fact that nothing makes my soul sing or my heart smile more than organizing containers. Any will do, but those that stack make me the happiest. Call me odd, but nothing excites me than a well organized pantry! :)


So I guess if I see it from this angle, it's not so bad...I'm just training three girls that will go on to make this world a more organized place. :) But in the meantime, if you come across one of Cait's tennis shoes or my moisturizing face cream in one of your containers, could you please let us know. We haven't quite located where they packed those two particular objects. However, I did find their missing toothbrushes this morning. Thanks

1 comment:

mammabaltic said...

Are you bidding on Tupperware brand? Or something else?