Sunday, February 8, 2009

DONE!


Ahhhh, what a good feeling. We are finally finished with Emily's simple machine science project. Although she wanted to choose the option of building a contraption that used 4 different simple machines, Mom & Dad couldn't muster the energy or creativity to help her. So, we settled on making a book filled with pictures of her using the 6 machines. She (& I) worked really hard on Friday night & Saturday morning. She learned a lot about cropping pictures & saving files on the computer. Emily also did a great job coming up with & typing captions for each of the pictures.

Even though I'm so grateful we are done with this one, can I just say that some weeks between tests, quizzes, reading requirements, projects & presentations, I feel like I'm the one in school. :) And I hear that it only gets better from here on out. :)

No comments: