Sunday, February 22, 2009

T minus 6 hours

As I write this, Dave has been gone for 50 hours & 4 minutes. (But whose counting?) :) He's on his annual testosterone fest (aka his annual ski weekend). I'm so glad he's able to go & spend time with his good friends from college...he needs & deserves it, but I'm ready for him to come home! We've been doing just fine here (especially with help from my parents), but I need reinforcements! :) Besides, my feet were freezing in bed last night!

I have several friends whose husbands travel a lot. I don't know how they do it, but I have a HUGE amount of respect for them! I'm not sure I could do this on a regular basis.

Anyway, he should be home tonight around 8 or 9. It will be good to have him home...we miss him!

1 comment:

Janine and Jason Byler said...

Chris, Thanks for sharing Dave with us! We had a great time, which I know isn't fair for him to have a good time while you are working a double shift of parenting... by yourself! thanks again.
-JB