AAAGGGGHHHHHH! I know I'll laugh some day. NOT today. Not right now. While downstairs switching the laundry, I heard the toilet flushing, then flushing again, then once again. NOT GOOD! Ran upstairs to find two giggling girls in our bathroom. One with the toilet brush in hand. One with the toilet plunger. Scrubbuing every surface of the bathroom. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
Floor flooded. Water droplets on EVERY surface of the room. Adjoining bedroom carpet wet. Cat's soaked. Girls' hair & clothing dripping wet. Toothbrushes full of human hair. GROSS!!!!
They are now sitting on their beds until mommy can calm down. They may be there for a while.
"Now your baf-womb is all cwean, Mommy!" AAGHH! When do they go to Kindergarten?
And please, I beg you, DO NOT write or call or even think to tell me that this will pass all too soon & enjoy them. If you do...you get first dibs on them tomorrow! I'm serious! I'm starting a list!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll take them tonight!!! LOL! Well, my bathroom has pee all over the flood (that is now dried up) from Callie and Cooper playing in the potty here yesterday. I haven't had time to scrub it yet!! I can feel your frustration!!!
This reminds me of the time Grace painted out hallway carpet. I'm still not over it, and it happened two years ago!
I cannot keep Daniel out of the toilet, what does his think it is a swimming pool? Or maybe his very own place to get a flavored drink? I've found the walls covered in nasty water and his chin dripping with toilet paper more times than I need/want to admit.
Post a Comment